The Start-up VPS Plan includes:
- CPU: 2 x 2.40 GHz
- RAM: 2048 MB
- Storage: 80 GB
- Bandwidth: 8 TB per month
- Port Speed: 100 Mbps
- Backups: *Optional
- Virtualization: OpenVZ
All our VPS Plans are completely flexible and can be upgraded or downgraded without the need to reinstalled or migrate data.
Every VPS purchased comes with a clean install of one of the following Linux operating systems, as per your request:
- CentOS 6 (64 Bit)
- CentOS 7 (64 Bit)
- Debian 8 (64 Bit)
- Debian 9 (64 Bit)
- Ubuntu 14.04 (64 Bit)
- Ubuntu 16.04 (64 Bit)
If you would like an OS with a free opensource preinstalled management panel, you may choose from the following:
- Vesta CP with CentOS 7 (64 Bit)
- Webmin with CentOS 7 (64 Bit)
- VNC with CentOS 6 (64 Bit)
- ISP Config with Debian 8 (64 Bit)
- cPanel & WHM with CentOS 7 (64 Bit) *Additional license fee required!
This VPS plan is unmanaged; giving you full control. If you would like us to manage your VPS plan, please click here to learn more.
If you would like a custom hostname for your VPS, please provide the domain name with your order. A hostname will be automatically provided if you don’t request one with your order.
For an additional cost, the following extra components/upgrades are available to strengthen server:
- Daily & Weekly Backups *Backup restore service fee may apply.
- Fast SSD Storage
- 1 Gbps Port Speed
An additional IP Address (IPv4) may be purchased for a one-time fee. The IP Address can be assigned and or transferred between our VPS servers on demand.
Additional VPS Facts & Features:
- Located in Vilnius Lithuania (TIER III) *Other locations maybe available
- 20 to 100 GBPS network capacity
- Redundant, enterprise-class HP routing equipment
- Redundant power supply with UPS and 2 diesel gensets (N+1)
- Advanced fire protection and anti-flood systems
- Advanced security systems
- 24/7 network monitoring
- 99.95% SLA
- Clean IP addresses
- On board NOC Team